Thursday, May 3, 2007

This is dedicated to my Ex.....The more unattractive one...

Ever wonder why after so many years you’re still not over me
Ever wonder why after so many break ups you’re still not the one for me
Ever wonder why I’ll never look your way,
Ever wonder why my friends actually stay,
Ever wonder why I never struggled on one push up and your still trying so hard to loose your gut,
Ever wonder why I came from nothing but everything you ever have seems to crumble because your always fussing,
Ever wonder why I’ll be working on my Ph.D while you’re still trying figure out the requirements for your degree
Ever wonder why you’re still running back to Jersey (are you sure it’s not because you wanna be with me?)
Ever wonder why you seemed to be so on edge esp. when you were a pledge
Ever wonder why you can’t look me in the eye
Maybe it’s because you’ll probably cry
Ever wonder why all the boys think that I’m so fly and when they look at you they give a fuckin’ sigh…
Anyways man why all the hostility,
Maybe it’s because you wish you looked like me
Nigga you’re such a fuckin’ fool,
No wonder it’s been a while since a guy would actually let you plough your tool,
Ever wonder why its so important to you to hurt me,
But the harder you try it just builds up my immunity,
So this is what I’m saying Sir please give this up
The past is over, it’s said and done,
the conversations were fine,
but the sex was far from
I’ve gone on with my life and so should you, if you can’t accept that then go get you a Shrink boo
I’m tired of this shit I’m a grown man now…
You act like a little boy who’s only thing he knows how to do is bow
So sit behind your desk and convince yourself that you can actually keep your job
It’s usually a matter of time before you get cut for being such a slob
I can’t believe I’m writing this shit..I mean it was fun for me
I guess you’ll just hang around like all the other groupies
It’s so sad..everytime I think of you I simply feel this burning urge to pee
You’re such a bitch-ass nigga…maybe that’s why you act like a fucking flaming Christmas tree
I am just happy in the fact that you’ll never be with me
I’m the best looking nigga you ever had,
That shyt is the truth,
Yeah its real hardcore
So go fuck off you dirty whore…

No comments: