Thursday, February 21, 2008

An update


I feel extremely bad for not updating this blog in while..it's not like me.. I usually try to at least write twice a month..I been meaning too...lol. Things for me are going ok...not bad at all really.... I started cooking a lot lately and I make mean baked chicken so I'm kinda proud of myself.This will in no way be long post. I just have whole bunch of random thoughts going on in my head right now...so i'll list em'. This is just to assure you that I am not gone as yet and I don't intend to be anytime soon...Special K will always be here..trust!!!!

* I'm very very hungry (which is usually the sentiment I feel at 7:30 in the morning)

* For some reason I'm not tired after going to bed at 3:00am...which has been the trend lately.

* However, I am getting tired more and more earlier...(that's a good thing...need to fix my sleeping pattern)

* I'm STILL HUNGRY!!!

* Should I go back to bed?

* If I do, will I be able to sleep?

* I really need to email my professor, lol.

* I got a lot of work to do today..I NEED TO BE FOCUSED!

* I feel dirty, I need a shower.

* I've been relatively bored lately.

* Haven't really been bored in a while. hmm.

* I'M HUNGRY!!!!!

* I hate going to the gym with ppl..(lol)

* My X (long-ass time ago) is annoying at times...

* I think i'm gonna try to lay down....but I'll have to be up in lil bit to get everything done.

* When am I gonna get my tax return?

* I need some money lol...

* When will I be able to afford my $320 application fee.

* Why the hell do I have to pay by check? I'm afraid that shyt is gonna bounce..lol.

* Who uses checks anymore...its a conspiracy!!!!!

* Will need to make groceries soon.

* I hope I don't feel tired later today...

* Kinda don't like being up this early in the morning....there is usually nothing to do..lol

* Think I'm scared of graduating from college...

* Maybe I'll spend one more year if I can afford it..lol..(syke!...that's crazy talk).

* Maybe I'm not as old and mature as I think.

* I probably should keep this list simple because it's getting pretty long.

* I kinda like doing this..may do it again when I'm bored lol...

* Alright gotta stop...

* Will make a real posts later...I miss a my small but growing blog fam.

* Think I've forgotten my passion but its definitely coming back...

* Spread the love!!!!!

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

Go eat!
If you feel tired, go back to bed!
You and me both, homework is hard!
I need to be focused on finding hard work!
Rub-a-dub dub in that tub buddy!
I hate boredom! Get outta that soon!
Didn't I say eat something?
I would hate going by myself...
Deal with the ex…
Laying down is procrastination!
When they call you and say its ready!
I do to!
Hmmm I couldn’t afford my $200 App Fee
Get a money Order
I hate checks, cause I hate balancing!
Make groceries? How do you do that?
I need to stop feeling tired!
Mornings… Who likes getting up? (silence)
You better get outta that! You’re paying!
That is crazy talk…
I feel old but immature, sometimes
You think its long? Hmmm
Oh no, give me a warning when you do!
Thank God!!!
Find it, then keep it!
Love covers All!

Chet said...

Chow Down this way you will not be hungry later. Rest deprived, get some sleep. Your study habits are not up to par and you still need some sleep. If you would have had a blanced meal you wouldn't be hungry again so soon. Why are you entertaing the thought of your ex? Cleanse your body you'll be able to relax then off to sleep you go. Application fees, books and checks that can not obtain an authorization due to lack of funds, now that you have submitted your tax return chill out until you realize that it has been deposited into your checking account (checks always arrive when you are not awaiting them). Fuzzy is correct about the money orders using money orders assures the payment and no worries about OverDraft! What you are feeling is growning pains, you have matured and you didn't really want to grown up just yet.