Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Really Happen......




Okay this what happened
Rihanna starts turning the radio down
(she wanted to tell chris something)

Chris was like “RiHANNA” ?? “Don’t stop the music” !

Rihanna: chris I have to tell you something so just “shutup and drive” !

Chris : “hold up” “Excuse me miss” Who you talkin to ??

Rihanna : CHRiS !!!! I have a secret to tell you

Chris : “yo” what’s up

Rihanna: I’ve been “unfaithful” to you

Chris : well I guess its a good time to “say goodbye”

Rihanna : but I thought “we ride”

Chris : hell naw!!! I don’t ride “with you”
I mean we had this “young love” that I thought was “picture perfect” and you ruined it !

Rihanna : well I’m sorry to say this but I gave you herpes also

Chris stops the car
WHAT THE FU*K BiT*H you betta “run it” no more “kiss kiss” for you !

Rihanna screams out
“S.O.S” please someone help me
She grabs her cell phone

Chris “Gimme that” CELL PHONE !

Rihanna : no I’m finna “break it off” in here !
(Rihanna slaps and bites chris)

(Chris thinking to himself)
Somebody “help me” cause I don’t put my hands on women but she asking for a “poppin”

Rihanna still trying to hit chris
You didn’t think I was a bad girl but that’s right I’m a good girl gone bad !!!!!!

Chris trying to restrain himself from hitting her
Bad Girl ?? Trick plz I would do some “damage” to “you” imma “take you down” and get yo ass deported back to barbados !

Rihanna saw a cup in the cup holder and all of a sudden started “breakin dishes” on top of chris’s head

Suddenly chris couldn’t take it anymore cause (Rihanna was provoking him)
he finds himself chocking her til the point where she has “no air” then he hits her with an “umbrella” and is kicking her ass from “wall to wall” !

No comments: