Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy Fuckin' New Year!!! - by the end of this year you'll be sucking my dick!!!

Well, what can I say, this is my inaugural post. Whoopee!!! It's been about over a year now that I have been meaning to start my own blog but now in 2007 I finally made enough preparation to produce the kind of human impact I want. I must warn you I tend to be extremely entertaining and thought provoking with a tendency to go over board with my writing. There are so many things I want to say and so many things I’m happy about this year!!! Don't get me wrong, I have had just as much tough year as everyone else possibly more so, however the fact that I am here to today and I have more than what I started with in 2006 shows that I have progressed. Tonight's blog may be an extremely long one. It includes an introduction, brief history, recap of 2006 and prelude to 2007. So sit back and relax and let your mind flow...This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!! I swear on Buddha’s grave (-;
Profile
Name: Dwight Lara (alias) (year you wish!!! lol)
Age: 20 immaculate years!!!
Location: NYC: Metro Area, Local: Northern N.J.
Ethnicity: West Indian (Trinidadian)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170 pounds.
Occupation: Student (Law & Society Major, Bio. Minor, Pre-Law), Lab Assistant, Upward Bound Tutor/Councilor
Hobbies: Long walks at night in the hood.

The 411
I'm a very ambitious, positive strong character college student with an extreme vision and drive. My friend can vouch for me that I am determined and very business oriented. I'm a go-getter. I get up and get what I want (Why? Because I expect no one will do it for me!!!). I a pragmatist but at the same time dreamer which can at time conflict. I'm very good judged of ones character and I'll often after some evaluation tell you what you never knew about yourself..I take things for what they are. I'm open to criticism but don’t be confused if I challenge an idea or opinion, once something is stated it MUST be adequately defended. THAT'S LIFE!!! I love a challenge but I'm quickly becoming more less interested I that facet of life and becoming more practical in my decisions. If you haven't noticed as yet I'm lawyer in the making. I grew up in Trinidad and relocated (my own decision) to the U.S. in order to receive an education (something I decided to work for and accomplish since I was about 14 years old). I currently have been residing in the NYC area for about 2.5 years. I'm full scholarship student, honor student and student leader in many different positions/areas. I'm really eclectic. I'm not hood, but I’m not a oreo cookie either..I'm not a dork but I can compete intellectually/academically with the best of them...I'm not Tyrese but I'm do turn a few heads..especially if i have my shirt off...lol..I'm not club head but i can hold my own on the dance floor..super clean but not necessarily tidy....I often see both sides of situation and I can formulate a valid opinion on anything.
Past Events
The past year has been amazing, I pledged, I became a senator in the Student Government Association on my campus, secured the position of Social Chairman of my chapter of my Fraternity, planned and executed several events, gained 10 pounds of muscle in the gym (big smile), made good friends, grew stronger, more mature, more focused, developed my character, became smarter, gained more direction an insight on life and became bit more financially stable. Relationship wise I've developed stronger commitments, a better sense of importance and keen radar of valuable character which has allowed me to emulate good qualities.
Pre-view (2007):
Become a member Alpha Phi Delta (a pre-law fraternity)
Buy a car
Secure an internship in a prestigious law firm or company in NYC (and build connections from there)
Begin work on my thesis
Maintain a GPA of 3.5 each semester (or increase)
Continue to improve my visual appearance
Create good work habits
Kiss my new baby on New Year's 2008!!!
With that I'll leave you to enjoy your new year...I'll sit here and enjoy my fake Champaign...that my family is sharing out to the kids..lol...BE SAFE AND FOCUSED THE NEW YEAR!!!
1 luv,
Special K

1 comment:

heartbreaker said...

HMMMM, that was a mouthful LOL
welcome to blogland