Monday, June 11, 2007

Ayeeee Papi......

He closed the door ma plan was to make him wait but I couldn’t take it no more he had ma heart pumping visions of me and his body thumping in da shower or on da floor bumping he picked me up in his blue lex even tho I wanted him bad this was more then sex this was passion it was meant to be I thought I would melt in his arms as he held and kissed me I couldn't wait to feel him inside even tho he was a thug he had a soft side he kissed down ma chest I let ma self go as he started to caress he got down to ma dick slowly put it in his mouth Ayyyy Papi was all I could scream out yea he was a top str8 up all hood but he did this for me to make a nigga feel good I looked down stared at face at da moment the feeling none could replace it felt sooo rite the sensation but in da back of ma mind I couldn't wait for penetration “im ready Papi” was all I needed to say he spit ma dick out and got up right away this I kno I would neva forget we undressed he bent me over but he wasn't ready to enter yet “Nigga daddy’s bout to get you wet” all I could scream out was ooh baby he stuck his tong in ma ass and I went crazy over a chair he had me bent this was one of da greatest night I’ve eva spent in da mist of ma mowning you heard him slurping ma ass in the back round when he was done took me to da bed and laid me down he entered me it hurt me of course im tite “ahhhhh take it slow daddy we got all night” he looked down at me as to say nigga you right even tho he slowed down I thought I would tare the head bored of then hinges cuz the nigga was hung like a horse about 10 inches as he was pounding he was soo relentless the pain had went away ma shyt was open for bizness I popped it twrked it itz like he knew wat spots it hit his dick was perfect I mean I aint fem ima thug shyt but da way he hit it I couldn't help but feel like a bytch I moned and screamed his name in high pitch and it just excited me more when he yelled “WHO’S ASS IS THIS” “YOU KNO ITZ YOURS DADDY” I replayed after 4 hours and 8 positions later he screamed “IM READY TO CUMM IN SIDE” at this moment I realized he didn't use a rubber to cover his dick up but da the moment I didn't give a fuck he increased speed and he had ma body buck he wasn't a selfish nigga cuz I had already bussed like 3 nuts “ahhhhh here it comes he screamed then I woke up mad cuz I realized it was just a dream.

Posted on behalf of King_Infamous

No comments: