Sunday, June 3, 2007

Extra Extra!!! Sex on the Beach this Summer!!!!

>



Now, Its been forever since I've wrote an entry but that fact is that there exists so much material for me to right on that it's a shame that it hasn't been transferred to the blog world. I'm on vacation now and I've had alot of time on my hands, but I never could seem to type in blogspot.com in my address bar. Mostly because of self-induced laziness; it happens every summer when I go from a million things to do in one day to looking forward to mowing the lawn. Quiet frankly that seems to be the highlight of my daily events as of now...lol.


Now one things I promised myself this summer is that I would have fun. Well I have been fulling that goal for the most part and I've gone out a few times with some kool peeps. For the most part I'm enjoying it. This summer is turning out to be one that is really rewarding. Everything seems to be working out better in terms of finances, school, relationships and friends. Suffice it to say this wasn't exactly the place I was in last year at this time. Last year at this time, I would been recovering from the infamous Chicken Pox...it's really no laughing matter. It's better to get it earlier than later, I learnt this the hard way as I still have some scares that remain to this day!!! I had a small accident with my aunt's car and I was trying to figure out how I was going to pay off a sizable death to my school so I could register for the Fall semester. This year things are different!!! I mean I still have some small issues, like I lost some important documentation and its going to be a bit of a hassle to get them back. It also means I can't currently travel out of the country if I needed to, however everything should be fine by December. I am planning to spend a few days back home.

I am planning to take a trip to the ATL this summer as well and I may also be in N.C. soon. I'm even thinking about a vacation to FL or Las Vegas. Right now there are alot more pertinent things going on in my life. As some of you know, the relationship thing hasn't been going that well but I've learnt from past mistakes and it has really saved me this time. Now, it seems that what seemed dismal at one point has led me to something even better and something that I've wanted for a long
time. To my enjoyment, June 2007 has brought a smile on my face when I go to bed at night and an exciting urge to get up in the morning. This same "thing" propels me though my boring days because I know what happens at the end of it. It seems that something a bit unexpected is falling into place at the right time. Now, I am pretty ecstatic that this is happening in my life right now and I really deserve it (sometimes I think I don't but I really do). People that are so precious in your life really never realise how special they are until you let them know. So for right now, I am taking the time to convince that person of how special they are. I must say its been pretty easy because the person just makes life that much better (-;. I'm just amazed that someone else hasn't found what I've found as yet and taken it. Now I don't want to explain to much here but there will be more in the future. .
I hoping that they are in my life 5-10-15 years from now as a friend and something else if ti is meant to be. So I want to end this inaugural summer blog with this statement: It's ABOUT TIME!!!! Some times you receive something that a million men don't deserve. It's called an angel in heaven hence the blog title.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..thanks for making the past few days worth it
A very kool in the summer time Special K (-:,
I will be keeping everyone updated..enjoy your summer

No comments: