Sunday, June 24, 2007

I figured it out...I know the secret to happiness..


Now I'm going to make this post short...this summer has indeed been the type of summer that I anticipated it to be and I have so much going on right now its pretty unbelievable. Your boy has been pretty much bee blessed over and over again so for once I'm really smiling. Well I guess the biggest accomplishment this summer is that I figured out what makes me happy..the funny thing is its so simple and obvious but very true and unique to me. I never really understood it but I know I've always been this way. All it took what a matter of looking at things in prospective. The good thing is once you know what makes you happy you also know the one thing that can make you the most sad. In anticipation of heart break you do your best to prevent it. Even though losing it can cause the most stressful experiences. Giving love and caring for someone else makes me happy!!!!!!!! We'll I don't know how exciting that is to you readers but its really exciting to me because it means the world. It means that I've found the door to my unconditional happiness in my life time. I'm not talking about the "charity" kind of love or care even though I seem to be very partial to that kind of activity. I guess love means alot to me because I have seen the contrast between exceptional love and a far-fetched expression of it. But I know how it feels in side to feel the real thing, in my case it feels even better when I give it. As they say in life there are two types of ppl, givers and takers, it seems that quite frankly I'm a giver. Instead of searching for love, it makes me more happy to find someone I can give it to. What makes my life worth it is knowing that I can put a genuine smile on someone else's face and a feeling of love in their heart. The fact that I've swept them off there feet makes me feel extremely good inside. For me this explains alot of things in terms of how I interact with people. It explains why I'm 90% of the time the initiator. It explains why why I'm never really disappointed even after investing alot in something. It means that I've solved the puzzle that so many people are take sabbaticals and trips to Europe to figure out. Fuck a horoscope..no random magician can tell you who you are and tell you your path to happiness. Find it in yourself. Here's to happiness and contentment of which I've found. God forbid if I die tonight but I know I'll die a happy man.

- A Complete Special K

P.S. hope you didn't through up after all this lovey dovey stuff..lol